Food is a big deal in my world. I am lucky enough to have come from a family which has instilled in me a love of quality, healthy and tasty foods from all over the world.
It brings me endless joy to be able to share my love for all things culinary with the readers of this blog.
Here's a few facts about me...
(1) I have a sweet tooth. I would eat cake with lots of frosting everyday for breakfast if type 2 diabetes wasn't prevalent on both sides of my family. That is the only things stopping me from having cake for breakfast everyday.
(2) I think Starbucks should make a bacon flavoured latte. Yes, this may be a case of me combining two things that I love (Starbucks + Bacon) to make one amazing thing, but hey, this is just my opinion.
(3) I am not now, nor will I ever be one of those people that likes to work out. It's hard to love food as much as I do and still fit into pants.......this is the only reason that I exercise....pants.
(4) I love to laugh. I choose to only surround myself with people that crack me up on a regular basis.
(5) I was about 25 years old when I realized that dill pickles are actually miniature cucumbers. Yup, it took me that long to figure that out.